Saturday 23 November 2013

8 Little Lights, a Card for Hanukkah

I am posting a card for the Card a Day Blog today, and the theme is Hanukkah.  Its not a card that I would usually make as I have no one to send it to, so I am a bit out of my comfort zone… therefore the reason to try to make it even more special Smile  I decided to do an easel card, and I adjusted the easel card file by Bird  - “Christmas Pudding Easel Card”. Using the cut file with my Silhouette, I  basically by just used the card base and adding an extra colored circle. The menorah was a cut file I found in the Silhouette store. 

The pictures below are from the start of my project to the finished, folded card.  All that is left to do is to print or stamp Happy Hanukkah in the space that is viewed when the card is opened.

hanukka2013hanukkah 2 2013hanukkah 3 2013 

Simple, yet special…. my favorite thing to do when making a card (K.I.S.S.) Smile

hanukkah 1 2013

Have a great card making day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beauty of a card, loving these files from Silhouette it makes making a card so darn easy with fantastic results :)

    ReplyDelete