Monday 1 July 2013

Enjoy - This is the Good Stuff Card

 

I wanted to make a card for my step-son and daughter-in-law, and I think it just fits into the new theme for the Card a Day Blog, don’t you?!

The card dimensions are 6 inches wide by 5 inches tall. I made some print and cuts by digitally coloring and or combining these cut files from Silhouette (I used the offset tool to cut them out with a little white border).

Here’s what my studio screen looked like before I cut it out

july 1 just for men sihouette

I had fun using a couple of different thicknesses of glue dots/tape, and allowed the tail trails of the plane to “bounce” upwards naturally.

All in all, I think its an over all good masculine card for almost any occasion Smile

DSC02191

2 comments:

  1. Shelley this is so stinking cute! I can see one of my grandkids enjoying this type of card too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, you gave me a chuckle at stinkin' :-) Thanks, my "kids" both like sailing, and flying too, so I thought that would be the best thing to put on their card :-)

      Delete