Thanks for visiting from the Card a Day Blog! I made a card for the guy in your life (big or little one ).
For my card making, it was my Silhouette to the rescue! It was a very simple card to make, sized to a 1/4 side fold card. It consists of 5 things!
- Textured card stock for background…. it is a pale blue that my camera didn’t quite pick up.
- Dark blue “numbers” mat from the Silhouette store, originally square, but it resized well as a rectangle.
- Two part ribbon from the Silhouette store, cut in white (background) and turquoise.
- Word art for the inside of the ribbon.
- Matching ribbon to anchor the paper ribbon to the card front. (The medallion ribbon was adhered to the card with dimensional tape)
Make sure to drop back to the Card a Day Blog, when Kelly George will continue in the theme “Just for Men”!