Friday 6 May 2011

Just an intro...

Hi! I'm Shelley! If you are around yahoogroups, I post as shelley_marcel..... other places I am bbubbles.  I have always considered myself a jack of all trades, but master of none. One year I hope to create a montage using all the crafts I've done on one wall in my spare bedroom/craftroom. I might need a bigger craftroom though LOL

This blog will follow my interests throughout the year, and you should see the seasonal interests. Right now, gardening is starting, and I won't be around on the computer as much as during the winter.  I will try to post some neat things that are happening in my garden, and around the area I live in.

Of note, the background picture of my blog was taken by my sister Arlis, at Sproat Lake last week, when we planted a tree in our sister Barb's honor. Thanks sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment